Writer Profil - Ahmad Syaiful Hidayat


My name is Ahmad Syaiful Hidayat. I am a fresh-graduated of Yogyakarta State University, Social Department, majoring in Geographic Educational. During my study at the university, I received a lot of knowledge, either from the major or from direct experiences at study fields. Intentionally, I pay a lot of interest on environmental science. As a student I have abundance of opportunity to participate actively in different kinds of campus organizations activities. I joined the Mahasiswa Pecinta Alam Mahameru FIS UNY and I reckoned as the head of Media and Network Department BEM FIS UNY for the year 2012 as well as being a staff of Journalistic and Information HMPG FIS-UNY. I routinely participating in yearly environmental activity such as Earth Day Festival on every April 22th, and Water Day Festivals on every March 22th, and World Environment Day every June 5th. As a young generation, I am fully spirited to remind publics, whoever, whenever and wherever he/she is, of environmental cares and awareness.
            
Beside campus organization, I also actively participating in either national or international writing papers. I grabbed the third thropy of GEOS (Geo-Environment Scholar Championships), Geographic Department, Gadjah Mada University. I became a finalist of ITEK (Inovasi Teknologi Kimia/Chemistry Technology Innovations) by raising the theme “Innovations for Better Environment” at the UII. I also passed students research programs, the Student Union Grant (SUG) and the research was published in the PELITA journal, vol. VI, no. 2, August 2011, p. 61-68. My perseverance in learning hard bears great achievements in my life. I grabbed the UNY Student Achievement Award for reasoning field, year 2013 and 2014.

According to my experience in studying the environmental literature above, I still hold a great hope to be able to continue my study for a degree at the environmental magister study. Nowadays, Indonesia definitely needs someone mastering the environmental study, especially in functioning the water systems. Water is the source of life for every living creatures on earth. The sustainability of living creatures definitely depends on water. It is all because the water systems holds a very important part for life. Water is used for a lot of usage, especially drinking, to support body metabolism.

Recently, bad environmental system management has caused many catastrophes, which frequently come and go in Indonesia especially the water issues. Problems such as the unbalanced seasons between the dry seasons, which is too little water, has caused drought catastrophe and too much water in rainy season has caused floods. Beside those two issues, water contamination from factories waste has caused the water too dirty has become a very apprehensive issue. Although during college I got many experience in studying the environmental literature, they are not enough for me to be a professional in the field. That is why I need to attain my master degree to improve my skills as well as my knowledge.

My hope forward after finishing the study I am able to realize my dreams to apply my knowledge to help solving different kinds of people’s issues, especially for environmental problems. I dreamed to build an environmental education museum to educate people theoretically and practically. Inside of the museum, I would like to train people how to recycle trash into economical things to decrease the increasingly daily garbage.

In educational field, the geographic study background of mine would like to apply my environmental knowledge in every subject at school, especially the social and geography. I dreamed also to be able to apply my knowledge to support the SWALIBA (Sekolah Berbawasan Lingkungan/Environmental Based Schooling), which would be able to increase environmental awareness and cares for the following generation through education in Indonesia.
        


Ahmad Syaiful Hidayat, S. Pd



Berikut Profil dalam curicculum vitae saya. Semoga bermanfaat.



ORDER VIA CHAT

Product : Writer Profil - Ahmad Syaiful Hidayat

Price :

https://ipungberjuang.blogspot.com/2017/05/writer-profil-ahmad-syaiful-hidayat.html

ORDER VIA MARKETPLACE